About the Role
The role of the Customer Support Consultant is a customer-facing role responsible for engaging with customers who have implemented the Entsia platform. This engagement will take the form of BAU support, small project development, advice and expertise as required. After gathering and understanding the customer’s requirements, the Support Consultant will use Entsia’s configuration tools to deliver an appropriate solution. This solution includes data models, document templates, business rules, financial calculations and workflows.
Acting as the face of Entsia, strong interpersonal and customer service skills are essential coupled with strong stakeholder management experience. You will have the ability to effectively communicate to your audience/stakeholder, both technical and non-technical. It is important that you provide expertise and advice to customers as they look to Entsia as specialists in our industry.
This role will report to the Customer Experience Manager.
Main duties / Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and seeing these through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Track customer issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Prioritise and manage several open issues at the one time.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and how-to guides.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Elicit customer requirements using a range of tools and techniques as appropriate.
- Undertake small project development and be able to scope enhancements and produce clear and concise documentation.
- Utilise tools within our platform to build and maintain customer products.
- Utilise scripting language within our platform to implement and maintain business rules and financial calculations.
- Prepare testing documentation (as appropriate) and perform system testing and integration testing to ensure your solution meets agreed requirements.
- Support customer testing.
- Facilitate discussions with stakeholders (both technical and business focussed of varying degrees of seniority).
- Produce and manage customer-facing documentation, and maintain/update documents for system and business processes.
- Collaborate with our development team to resolve issues where required.
- Provide knowledge and technical assistance to other members within the support team.
- Support and contribute to Entsia best practices.
We’re looking for:
- Experience within a support analyst/consultant role.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Strong customer-facing and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- A thorough understanding of the full software development project lifecycle.
- Experience in creating a range of documentation including but not exclusive to business requirements, process maps and technical specifications.
- An understanding of relational databases.
- Experience with writing SQL.
- Demonstrable experience of having difficult conversations with stakeholders.
- Solid organisation skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- A company approach to your work. Demonstrable experience of having contributed outside of your immediate role.
- Experience in general insurance relating to policy and or claims functions.
- Experience working with and configuring large and/or complex software packages (highly desirable).
- Degree qualified or equivalent commercial experience.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular sponsored team events and activities
- Structured professional development
- Health and Wellness Support
- Well-equipped office
- Latest tech and tools (office and home)