About the Role
The Technical Business Analyst (Lead) is a customer facing project role responsible for eliciting, gathering and documenting requirements from customer stakeholders and translating these into a language that is easily understood by the platform team. This includes gathering requirements on data models, document templates, business rules, financial calculations and workflows.
Acting as the face of Entsia, strong interpersonal skills are essential coupled with strong stakeholder management experience. You will have the ability to effectively communicate to your audience/stakeholder, both technical and non-technical. It is important that you provide expertise and advice to customers as they look to Entsia as specialists in our industry.
Success in this role will require the candidate to gain working knowledge of Entsia’s platform to ensure that requirements are converted into technically achievable solutions. This role is responsible for managing the business and technical requirements to ensure that the solutions implemented will achieve the project’s outcomes.
As this is a newly created role in Singapore (reporting to the Head of Delivery in Australia), you must be able to work independently with support from the wider team.
Main duties / Responsibilities:
- Lead the definition of project scope, objectives and detailed requirements from an Entsia perspective, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Analyse customer requirements and prepare documentation for business processes and product configuration.
- Translate project scope and requirements into technical/functional requirements for our platform.
- Perform system testing to ensure the project solution meets agreed requirements.
- Facilitate and support customer testing.
- Showcase platform functionality and features at the end of each iteration / sprint.
- Analyse data conversion requirements and define data transformation and mapping as required.
- Facilitate discussions with stakeholders (both technical and business focussed of varying degrees of seniority), preparing presentations and visual/written interpretations for customer projects.
- Produce and manage client-facing documentation and maintain/update documents for system and business processes.
- Faciliatate end-user training and produce supporting documentation Act as the customer liaison and represent Entsia on customer sites as and when required. Manage and provide resolutions to customer enquiries within the project.
- Coordinate with the internal team and third parties/customer for successful project delivery.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project plan and project costs with support from the Delivery Manager.
- Report on project progress to customers and Entsia management and escalate issues for resolution.
We’re looking for:
- Extensive experience as a Technical Business Analyst.
- Understanding of SQL queries, and complex data architectures.
- Understanding of Excel spreadsheets and formulae.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Experience with User Centred Design.
- Experience in creating a range of documentation including but not exclusive to business requirements, process maps and specifications.
- Experience translating business requirements to technical specifications that can be implemented directly by software developers
- Commercial experience working in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience working on large and complex projects, and/or in complex environments.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- End to end project delivery experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate well with others.
- Solid organisation skills including attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking skills, including the ability to co-ordinate with project/IT/business areas A company approach to your work. Evidence of providing service that benefits the whole rather than just your role.
- Experience in insurance relating to Policy, Life and or Claims functions (highly desirable).
- Degree qualified or equivalent commercial experience.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous employee benefits cover
- Regular team lunches and team building activities
- Structured professional development