About the Role
The role of the Implementation Consultant is a customer-facing project role responsible for the implementation of the customer’s requirements within the Entsia platform. After gathering and understanding the customer’s requirements, the Implementation Consultant will use Entsia’s configuration tools to deliver an appropriate solution. This solution includes data models, document templates, business rules, financial calculations and workflows.
Acting as the face of the business, strong interpersonal skills are essential coupled with strong stakeholder management experience. You will have the ability to effectively communicate to your audience/stakeholder, both technical and non-technical. It is important that you provide expertise and advice to customers as they look to Entsia as specialists in our industry.
Main duties / Responsibilities:
- Elicit customer requirements using a range of tools and techniques as appropriate.
- Critically evaluate requirements gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, deconstruct complex information into more easily accessible details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Translate requirements into technical/functional requirements of our platform and prepare documentation for business processes and product configuration.
- Design and implement insurance products and claims data models based on customer requirements.
- Utilise tools within our platform to build user interfaces and user journeys for insurance products according to customer requirements.
- Utilise scripting language within our platform to implement business rules and financial calculations.
- Prepare testing documentation (as appropriate) and perform system testing and integration testing to ensure your project solution meets agreed requirements.
- Support customer testing.
- Analyse data conversion requirements and define data transformation and mapping as required.
- Facilitate discussions with stakeholders (both technical and business focussed of varying degrees of seniority), preparing presentations and visual/written interpretations for customer projects.
- Produce and manage client-facing documentation, and maintain/update documents for system and business processes.
- Act as the customer liaison and represent Entsia on customer sites as and when required.
- Manage and provide resolutions to customer enquiries within the project.
- Coordinate with the internal team and third parties/customer for successful project delivery.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project plan and project costs.
- Report on project progress to customers and Entsia management and escalate issues for resolution.
- Identify projects risks and mitigation techniques.
- Create and maintain project documentation including change requests, risk register and project tracking reports.
- Collaborate with our development team to spec and design new features for our platform.
- Provide knowledge and technical assistance to other members within the Implementation Consultant team.
We’re looking for:
- A thorough understanding of the full software development project lifecycle
- Experience within a business analyst or technical business analyst role
- Experience in creating a range of documentation including but not exclusive to business requirements, process maps and technical specifications
- Commercial experience working in both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience working with and configuring large and/or complex software packages
- An understanding of relational databases
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Strong customer-facing and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of having difficult conversations with stakeholders
- Solid organisation skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- A company approach to your work. Demonstrable experience of having contributed outside of your immediate role.
- Experience in general insurance relating to policy and or claims functions (highly desirable)
- Degree qualified or equivalent commercial experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular sponsored team events and activities
- Structured professional development
- Health and Wellness Support
- Well-equipped office
- Latest tech and tools (office and home)