What is this policy about?
What information have you collected about me?
- We hold information that you have provided to us about yourself, your business and information about your use of our products. Information that you might have provided to us includes, but is not restricted to:
- Name and address
- Contact details – phone, fax, email, mobile
- Products enquired about or purchased
- Company details
- Website usage
- Personal information can also include transactional information such as the type and quantity of products that you purchase, and any other information of a personal nature which you provide including payment methods. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information via bulletin boards or chat on the website it may be viewed, collected and used by other people visiting the website. While we strive to protect our users’ personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
What do you do with this information?
- We collect information about you to provide you with a particular product or service. We may also use personal information for related purposes such as:
- maintaining our relationship with you, including responding to your questions;
- helping us to identify and inform you about other products or services that are likely to be useful for you; protecting you and Entsia from error and fraud;
- preventing a serious legal or financial infringement;
- improving the website; and
- developing a better understanding of our customers’ needs.
- We also collect such personally identifiable information that you give us so that we may:
- provide you with the products you purchase;
- provide you with information about the products;
- tell you about products and services and provide information to our third party marketing partners, subject to this policy;
- respond to your requests for information;
- process data you provide;
- process online purchases and payments;
- send you products you order;
- filter the products and information we offer; and
- open, maintain and administer user accounts.
- We may also collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, the date and time of your visit, the particular pages you accessed and the information you download. The information we obtain is not personal information about you. For more information, please read the section on cookies below.
- We use personal information for editorial and feedback purposes (to the extent that is explained when guests provide the information), to process quotations or to contact you about products or services or send you information that may be of interest to you.
Are there any other times when you use my information for any other purpose or give this information to someone else?
- Entsia recognises the trust you place in us when you give us your personal information. Other than disclosure as required by law (for example, disclosure to various Government departments or to courts) or to the extent necessary to fulfill any order for goods placed by you, or in the event of a sale of all or part of our business, our policy is that we do not give your personal information to other organisations unless you have given us your consent to do so.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties providing, or assisting us in providing, products requested by you and to any party acquiring all or part of our business, but only under strict privacy guidelines.
Do I have to receive marketing information from Entsia?
- Please be aware that when you opt out of receiving communications, it may affect the purchases you have chosen to receive from us where accepting the communications is a condition of receiving such product. By registering as a user or entering into transactions through our website, you consent to receiving administration and transaction related communications. So, if you do not wish to be contacted by us, let us know via email to email@example.com.
- Site visitorship data is information about the way a website is used that is not associated with an individual’s identity. We use anonymous data regarding online behaviour to better understand how people use our site. To that end, we may use aggregated, anonymous online traffic behaviour along with information from third parties to track usage trends and thereby improve our site. The kind of information we may collect includes:
- the date and time you access our website;
- your internet service provider, mobile carrier, or data services provider;
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- the pages you visit;
- the links you click;
- the features used;
- how and when you interact with the website;
- the content, images and advertisements you select;
- and how you arrived at the Products and where you go when you leave.
- Like most other websites/Apps, most site visitorship data is collected using data collection tools such as web beacons, cookies, embedded web links and other software (together, “Data Collection Tools”). Data Collection Tools are typically small data files or software that are sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive. Most browsers and display software can be set to inform you when Data Collection Tools are being used or other tracking software is being sent to your computer or Personal Communication Device. They also provide you with the option of refusing such Data Collection Tools. However, refusing to allow the use of Data Collection Tools may, in some cases, preclude you from using, or negatively impact the display or function of, certain areas or features of the site, including preventing you from purchasing products.
- Data Collection Tools may allow us to relate your use of the site to other information about you, including your Personal Information. We may do this to improve and personalize your experience and help resolve problems you experience through your use of the website.
How can I access the information you keep about me?
- If at any time you want to know what personal information we hold about you, you are welcome to request a copy of this information by calling us on 8015 3900, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to most requests within 14 days, or if the request is more detailed, within 30 days.
How do I change or delete the information that you have about me?
Is the information Entsia has about me secure?
- Entsia has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control including intrusion detection, SSL encryption, regularly updated and secured server software components and a comprehensive data backup schedule. Nonetheless, due to the inherent risks of the Internet we cannot guarantee the protection of such information against loss, misuse or alteration. Entsia does, however, strive to keep all the information you provide us safe.
- While we may provide encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not guarantee that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions will be free from delay, interruption, interception or error. We may implement certain physical, technological and managerial procedures to safeguard the personally identifiable information we collect. However, these procedures do not guarantee that the information will remain secure against theft or misuse.
- We will not send your Personal Information to overseas recipients.